Information Page

If you need to get a hold of one of us please call 916-775-1210 this is also our fax number.

Building Permit sign off

Burn Permits are only for residents that live outside of the towns of Courtland and Hood
sorry but no in town burning is allowed.

If you have electronic gates on your property you need to have our KNOX system installed we will not be liable for damage to locked gates in case of emergency.
KNOX applications are available at our Station 91 or 92

If you would like to have a lock box installed on your property for Fire and Sheriff access please call and set up an appointment.

We welcome any feedback you may have so we can better serve you.

Thank You.